All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionRoland Paris is one of the most recognisable artists of the Art Deco world, yet his work remains something of an enigma. His art is caricature-like, bordering grotesque, and he delivers critical perspectives on society's downtrodden via jesters and devils. His mediums range from sculpture and painting to porcelain and wood, including woodcuts and the written word. This never-before-seen study focuses on the artist's trials and tribulations while living in Nazi-ruled Germany, and the tragic end to his life, hours before the end of World War Two.
- Author BiographyAs one of the top consultants in the Art Deco field, Alberto Shayo has dedicated his life to travel, discovering new figures and determining the worthiness of private and public collections. Mr Shayo is the author of Camille Faure: Limoges Art Deco Enamels - The Geometry of Joy, published by Antique Collectors' Club.
- Author(s)Alberto Shayo
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Content Note472 colour
- Weight1865 g
- Width245 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.