All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLighting is the photographer's ultimate tool. Using light alone, the subject can be sculpted and enhanced and the viewer's eye can be directed on a precise course across the frame. In Rolando Gomez's Lighting for Glamour Photography, Gomez breaks down the laws that govern light and provides clear examples to demonstrate the concepts behind each lighting technique. Areas covered include: flash, white balance, light modifiers, metering and key lighting.
- Author BiographyRolando Gomez is a former photojournalist, a glamour photography instructor, and a contributing editor at Studio Photography & Design. He is the recipient of the Department of Defense Meritorious Service Medal for his photo documentation of the drug war in Central and South America. He lives in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Rolando Gomez
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note150
- Weight513 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.