All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionRole play, or simulation, techniques are used as important tools in many contexts and disciplines, including research, psychotherapy, organizational change and education. Role play is generally characterized as a method to approximate 'real life' experiences in certain settings, yet the results can be disappointing due to lack of kwledge and understanding of the techniques involved. Amply illustrated through helpful and practical vignettes, this wide-ranging volume provides an explanation of role play theory and practice. Readers are shown how role play differs from other experimental or therapeutic techniques, and are introduced to the key requirements of good technique. The author does t offer a recipe book of solutions, but surveys the literature to offer a solid theoretical grasp of the subject.
- Author BiographyKrysia Yardley-Matwiejczuk is Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Associate Clinical Director at the North Glamorgan NHS Trust.
- Author(s)Krysia M. Yardley-Matwiejczuk
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/1997
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.