All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis special issue summarizes the state of kwledge of g as it relates to IWO psychology and masterfully draws out areas of question and contention. Each of the papers highlights similarities and differences among perspectives and sheds light on research needs for the future. The last article summarizes the major themes that run across all the articles and offers a review of contrasts in viewpoints. The final product will be informative and beneficial to researchers, graduate students, practitioners, and decision makers.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChockalingam Viswesvaran,Deniz S. Ones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.