Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionSince the Role of IT was first written in 1995, there have been many important developments in the perception and practice of IT, t least with the addition of the all-important C of Communication to the acronym. The potential of the Internet, email and the World Wide Web had been recognized at this stage but was of only minimal significance to the practice of teachers in the classroom. Today, however, information and communications techlogies lie at the very heart of policy-making in education. This fully updated second edition assesses this seismic change.
- Author BiographyAvril Loveless is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education, University of Brighton.
- Author(s)Avril Loveless
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.