All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 24 scenarios relevant to General Practice, which have been especially selected to optimise the training of candidates to Stage 3 of the GP Specialist Training (GPST, previously called GPVTS) assessment day. All role-plays can be practiced by candidates in their own time and contain detailed briefs for the doctor and the patient, as well as a full suggested approach for the consultation. This book is an ideal complement to the Survival Guide to the GPST/GPVTS Selection Centre written by Gail Allsopp, also published ISC Medical.
- Author BiographyGeorge Lee MA (Cantab), MB BChir (Cantab),MRCS (Ed), FRCS (Urol), FEBU is a urology surgeon and has been involved for several years in the coaching and preparation of candidates for entry into GP Specialist training (GP ST /GP VTS). Since 2005, he has worked closely with ISC Medical to develop courses targetting specifically the GP training selection centre and is a regular trainer on these courses.
- Author(s)George Lee
- PublisherISC Medical
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISC Medical
- Out-of-print date06/01/2012
- Edited byOlivier Picard
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.12Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.