All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRolling a Kayak is World Champion Kayaker and rewned instructor Ken Whiting's 6th DVD on kayaking technique, and the most comprehensive, clear, and concise guide to learning and perfecting the roll in a whitewater kayak. It provides beginner sea kayaker with the fundamental skills and step by step instruction for the standard C to C, Sweep and Pawlata rolls, while more experienced paddlers will learn advanced techniques like the Offside, Hand, and Back Deck roll, as well as tips and tricks for rolling in whitewater.
- Author BiographyKen Whiting is a World Champion kayaker, five-time National Champion, and one of the most influential paddlers in the world. For over fourteen years, Ken has shared his enthusiasm for paddling through his teaching and by producing a series of best-selling, award-winning instructional books and DVDs. In recognition of his accomplishments and contributions to advancing the sport of kayaking, Paddler Magazine, named Ken one of their 'Paddlers of the Century'.
- Author(s)Ken Whiting
- PublisherHeliconia Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationCanada
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeliconia Press
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.