All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA bank heist turns sleepy little Wagon Mound, New Mexico, on its ear. It s straight-forward, demand all the money at gun-point and hustle out the front door kind of robbery. It s a sneaky tunneling that probably took months to complete and landed the thieves in a room of safe deposit boxes t the vault with two million bucks for a ranch sale next door. Was this some mistake, or was the thieves target the Tiffany-designed sapphire and diamond necklace belonging to eighty-five year old Gertrude Kennedy, a family heirloom from the days of the Titanic? The necklace is insured with United Life and Casualty for half a million. The company sends their ace investigator, Dan Mahoney, a Chicagoan still in New Mexico recuperating from events in Flash Food, and romancing the intrepid Elaine Linden, to the scene of the crime. Delayed when his Jeep overheats, Dan catches a ride and is the hapless passenger in a rollover that kills the driver and lands Dan in Santa Fe s hospital. Dan soon learns the rollover was accident. Someone wants him kept out of Wagon Mound at any cost. Dan hasn t lived his life looking over his shoulder and he s t starting w. But when Elaine disappears and people close to the case, like the bank s manager, turn up dead, he suspects there s more going on than a robbery. The te slipped under his rented room s door in the dead of night says it all it s t what you think . Fast-paced from first to last, Rollover combines the murder mystery with the caper for a captivating read.
- Author BiographySusan is the author of the Ben Pecos series (Pumpkin Seed Massacre, A Way to the Manger, Yellow Lies and Thunderbird), a stand-alone (Five O'clock Shadow), a women's fiction novel (0 to 60), a para-normal short story in Rod Serling's commemorative Twilight Zone Anthology (Eye for an Eye), and the first in the Dan Mahoney series, Flash Flood. Susan lives on the Atlantic coast and writes full-time.
- Author(s)Susan Slater
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDan Mahoney Mysteries (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.