All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRolls-Royces and Bentleys are among the most prestigious cars in the world and, as such, attract a highly discerning clientele. The Silver Shadow, along with its rarer sibling the Bentley T, were the first Rolls-Royce designed models to feature modern construction methods, albeit the cars were built to the highest of standards by craftsmen in accordance with the firms' long standing traditions. It is wonder these cars are revered internationally by marque enthusiasts for their initial build quality, comfort and effortless performance. The Essential Buyer's Guide to the Silver Shadow and Bentley T is, in effect, having expert advice pocket size! Intended for marque owners and vice enthusiasts alike, Malcolm Bobbitt's practical and easy to follow book will allow the potential purchaser of one of these prestige cars to confidently and quickly assess a vehicle as to its true condition. The guide equips the buyer to take a professional approach when viewing a car, and to decide within fifteen minutes whether it is worth taking a longer and more detailed examination.This guide provides all the information and advice necessary to embark upon an hour-long appraisal of the car, and to judge whether it is the right vehicle at the right price. Featured in this guide are specially selected illustrations to help properly evaluate a potential purchase. Information on the Rolls-Royce and Bentley community, such as marque specialists and clubs, is given, along with all the cars' vital statistics. This book covers all models in the Silver Shadow and Bentley T range to include the highly sought after coachbuilt types. Not only will it guide buyers in making the right choice of car, the information imparted will ensure enjoyable motoring and satisfying Rolls-Royce and Bentley ownership. The book identifies all the common problem areas with 100 clear colour photographs and jargon free text.
- Author BiographyA member of the Guild of Motoring Writers, Malcolm Bobbitt has some 25 books to his credit, some having been translated into foreign languages. The author is acclaimed for his work on Rolls-Royce and Bentley, particularly the definitive histories of the Silver Shadow & Bentley T and the Silver Spirit & Bentley Mulsanne, both books published by Veloce, the former in its 3rd edition. In addition to his books which cover a diverse range of subjects, Malcolm is a regular contributor to a number of journals and has made several radio and television broadcasts.
- Author(s)Malcolm Bobbitt
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note116 col. Illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.