Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this volume is the pure celebration of the majesty of Rome; Mimmo Jodice devoted himself to photographing Rome over a two-year period, between 2005 and 2007. The volume includes ninety-two pictures revealing all the different souls of the city, from the ancient ruins, to the modern city, going through the glory of the Renaissance and the splendours of the Baroque. These photographs can help the reader to discover the real essence of the eternal and unchangeable city.
- Author(s)Cornelia Lauf,Mimmo Jodice,Richard Burdett
- PublisherJohan & Levi
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- Place of PublicationMonza
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintJohan & Levi
- Content Note93 b/w
- Weight2587 g
- Width338 mm
- Height336 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.