All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over a hundred years people had searched for the Roman amphitheatre of London. In 1988, during a dig at the City's medieval Guildhall, the astonishing discovery was made. The curving stone walls of the arena and timber beams for the seating tiers confirmed that the gladiators' place of spectacle - lost for over 1500 years - had finally been found. This popular book about London's Roman amphitheatre is w available in a new updated edition.
- Author(s)Nick Bateman
- PublisherMuseum of London Archaeology
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMuseum of London Archaeology Service
- Content Notecol illus
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.