All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionLondon-born photographer Chris Craymer launches his first photographic book in June 2009. Titled Romance, the 200 page book is a personal project which Chris has been working on for several yearsan evocative series of photographs capturing moments which perfectly articulate the true meaning of romance. The couples featured in the book are sometimes models, sometimes t, but they are all real couples in varying stages of what Chris has described as pre mortgage love. The 130 images, some in color, some in black and white, still-life alongside lifestyle, are wistful, lustful, joyful, and most importantly playfulthe light, witty touch being an important element in much of Chris's work.
- Author BiographyChris Craymer pushed the boundaries of newspaper photography and celebrity portraiture early on. His enthusiasm for picture ideas and fashion styling led him to be regularly requested by celebrities such as George Michael and Wham!. International in scope, he is represented in London, New York, and Paris and works for numerous editorial clients including American, British, Indian, and Korean Vogue ; British, French, and American Glamour ; numerous Marie Claire and Elle titles and a number of independent magazines including Crash, Dansk, and Rodeo. He has also worked for many major fashion and beauty brands throughout Europe and the USA.
- Author(s)Chris Craymer
- PublisherBene Factum Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBene Factum Publishing Ltd
- Content Note130
- Weight1497 g
- Width248 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.