All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionRomancing the Soul Along with the Heart integrates the personal intensity of your romantic experiences with the depth, stability and sense of permanence of your spiritual beliefs to form a lifelong soul mate bond. Couples seeking life-long soul mate love will gain the ability to: create all the love they want, increase their capacity to give and receive love, generate lifelong romance and live a love centered life that creates a legacy of love their children will want to follow. Convenient maintenance schedule is provided for spending the rest of your life living in the moment of love that remains untarnished by events and undiminished by time. All of the reflections and activities are based on the cornerstone principles of cognitive-behavioral psychology which have a clinically proven success rate of 80-95%. Compatible with all faiths and spiritual beliefs, Ideal for either guided marital enrichment programs or self-directed couples.
- Author BiographyFrank Hajcak, Ph.D. and Tricia Garwood, MS maintained a joint private practice and consulting firm specializing in self-empowerment and relationship enrichment in the Philadelphia area for over 25 years. Their first book, on sustaining long-term relationships, was the main selection of the Psychology Today, the Psychiatric and Social Science and the Behavioral Science book clubs and has been translated into French, Polish and Estonian and featured in Glamour magazine. Frank and Tricia believe that romancing the soul along with the heart is the key to a lifelong soul mate relationship. Their recent books provide the tools, enrichment activities, and maintenance schedule for sustaining a lifelong commitment. These works are based on the proven tenets and principles of cognitive- behavioral psychology. Frank and Tricia have co-authored six books and dozens of magazine and journal articles. They have lectured and given workshops throughout North America. Both are also noted for their work and publications in art and photography. They reside in Florida where they offer workshops and classes in creativity and relationship enrichment. Special thanks to Joy for her insightful suggestions, support and encouragement. Joy Shelton, B.A. is the founder-director of Sprinkles of Joy Ministries, and a member of CLASS (Christian Leaders, Authors, Speaking Services). For the past 35 years, she and her husband Rev. Marvin Shelton have served many churches in Louisiana, Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Florida. Joy has also served as a Family Ministry Consultant for the Louisiana Baptist Convention.
- Author(s)Dr Frank Hajcak,Frank Hajcak
- PublisherHuman Potential Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Potential Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.