All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for independent and classroom learners, ideal for the beginner to intermediate student, and takes the reader through the essentials of the language explaining each concept clearly and providing many examples of contemporary Romanian usage. The book contains: * a chapter on each of the most common grammatical areas with Romanian and English examples * extensive examples of the more difficult areas of the grammar * an appendix listing relevant websites for further information on the Romanian language.
- Author BiographyRamona Gonczol is a lecturer in Romanian language at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University College London. She is co-author, with Dennis Deletant, of Colloquial Romanian, 3rd edition (Routledge, 2002). Her research interests include ethnography, cultural identities, sociolinguistics and psycholinguistics.
- Author(s)Ramona Gonczol
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages & Romanian
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.