Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe apostle Paul had t visited the church in Rome when he wrote to them. In doing so, he introduces himself and sets out the gospel message, from the fallen state of humanity to the gift of salvation available through the death, resurrection and Spirit of Jesus Christ. He explores the consequences of salvation - how new believers should be characterised by freedom from sin and death and by submission to God, and what it means for their life together and for all God's Chosen People. The People's Bible Commentary (PBC) is designed for all those who want to study the scriptures in a way that will warm the heart as well as instruct the mind.
- Author BiographyProfessor James D G Dunn was Lightfoot Professor of Divinity in the University of Durham and author of many books, including most recently commentaries on Romans, Galatians, Colossians and Philemon, and studies of the Parting of the Ways, between Christianity and Judaism and the Theology of Paul the Apostle.
- Author(s)James Dunn
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication16/02/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe People's Bible Commentary
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Out-of-print date04/02/2016
- Weight224 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.