All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe proper organisation of rural communities was central to political and social debates at the turn of the eighteenth century, and featured strongly in the 1790s political polemic that influenced so many Romantic poets and velists. This book investigates the representation of the rural village and country town in a range of Romantic texts.
- Author BiographySimon White is an AHRC Early-Career Fellow and Senior Lecturer in Romantic Literature at Oxford Brookes University, UK. His previous publications include Robert Bloomfield, Romanticism and the Poetry of Community (2007) and essays on Bloomfield, John Clare, Sir Walter Scott and Thomas Hardy in leading academic journals. He is currently writing a book on witchcraft and magic in nineteenth- and early-twentieth-century regional fiction.
- Author(s)Simon J. White
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.