All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.11
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.87
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.96
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many people who are enthusiastic about food-the cooking of it, the preparation of it, the serving of it-but Sebastian Bond is the ultimate Food Enthusiast. This is ather of his books with spot-on reviews of the most exciting restaurants in town. Some will merit only a line or two, just to bring them to your attention. Others deserve a half page or more. Exciting does t necessarily mean expensive. The area's top spots get the recognition they so richly deserve (and that they so loudly demand), but there are plenty of sensible alternatives for those looking for good food handsomely prepared by cooks and chefs who really care what they plate up in the kitchen. For those with a touch of Guy Fieri, Bond ferrets out the best food for those on a budget. That dingy looking dive bar around the corner may serve up one of the juiciest burgers in town, perfect to wash down with a locally brewed craft beer. Whatever your predilection or taste, cuisine of choice or your budget, you may rely on Sebastian Bond t to disappoint. Bond dines anymously at the Publisher's expense. No restaurant listed in this series has paid a penny or given so much as a free meal to be included. Bon Appetit!
- Author(s)Sebastian Bond
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.