All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionRome is a city with many layers. Through this guide, thousands of years of history is made understandable and enjoyable, setting the scene for an appreciation of what the visitor sees. It provides GPS data for key sights. Special attention has been paid to shopping.
- Author BiographyHope Caton has written six guidebooks about Italy. She has a gift for storytelling and a passion for all things Italian. Hope is also an expert photographer and a gourmet cook. She has written two books for The Purple Guide: Tuscany & Assisi and Venice; Rome will be her third. For each destination, Hope is supported by an on-the-ground team of experts.
- Author(s)Hope Caton
- PublisherThe Purple Guide Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationTeddington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Purple Guide Ltd
- Content Note110ill.16M.
- Weight395 g
- Width122 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.