Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.88
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.40
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $33.13
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $30.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly successful Globetrotter Travel Series , which includes Travel Guides, Travel Maps, Road Atlases, Best Of Pocket Guides and In Your Pocket Language Guides, presently covers more than 90 destinations worldwide. The Packs are excellent value, including both a guidebook and a softcover version of the fold-out Globetrotter map of the region, in a printed plastic wallet. The handy pocket-size guide is packed with useful information, tips and recommendations, accompanied by colour photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveller who wants to experience the major highlights that Rome has to offer. The fold-out map of Rome is ideal for tourists and visitors.
- Author BiographyFiona Nichols discovered Italy 30 years ago and left Great Britain to live in Florence where, amid its unique architecture and superb museums, she studied Italian and absorbed Renaissance art. Travelling widely within the country, she visited Rome many times and has continued to travel to the capital periodically.
- Author(s)Fiona Nichols
- PublisherGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Travel Pack
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date22/04/2016
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, full-colour maps
- Weight20 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Map Scale1: 12 500
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map, folded
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.