All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionAre you planning (or dreaming) of living in Rome? Rome for Beginners guides you, step by step, through setting up a new life in one of the world's most exciting (and overwhelming) cities. From some essential preparations and mastering the basics, to finding work, dealing with Italian bureaucracy and handling Culture Shock - Rome for Beginners has plenty of practical advice and resources to help you feel at home in Rome.
- Author BiographySamantha Charlton moved to Rome in 1998, and has spent a large part of the last decade living and working in the Eternal City. In Rome, she has lived in the areas of Ponte Lungo, Piazza Bologna, Trastevere and Prati - she also spent two years living in Spoleto, Umbria. Sam has worked as an English and Italian language tutor, translator, administrator, Italian cooking teacher and writer. She currently lives in the Prati district in Rome, with her partner Tim, where she works as a freelance writer and language teacher.
- Author(s)Samantha Charlton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleStudies in Macroeconomic History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.