All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare for Everyone is a wonderful series featuring a lively and stimulating approach to some of the most popular of Shakespeare s plays. These books really bring his works to life for those who are new to Shakespeare or who are studying the plays in school. Background on how he wrote each play and how it fits into his entire body of work is explored in an introductory chapter. The story of the play is then told in narrative form, and illustrated with specially commissioned dramatic color artwork which emphasizes key plot turns and character traits. The text is supported by quotes from the original plays, plus character profiles that help with understanding the themes of each play. Each title also includes a biography of Shakespeare and historical context. This is an ideal introduction, studying aid, or gift for anyone interested in The Bard.
- Author BiographyJennifer Mulherin writes the Shakespeare for Everyone series.
- Author(s)Jennifer Mulherin
- PublisherMBE Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleShakespeare for Everyone
- Place of PublicationGainsborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCherrytree Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width198 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.