Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe historiographical representation of organizations of the urban Roman people reflects the growth of kwledge of German ancient history since the mid-19th Century, as well as the zeitgeist-directed conditions of research and reflection. The author transposes a historical and theoretical disciplinary matrix (Ruesen / Blanken) to a subject of ancient history and brings historical culture and social practice into systematic context, showing alternating and coexisting historical paradigms. By including the semantic dimension of research contributions into the scientific and historical reconstruction, language and thought patterns of researchers become transparent. The observation of kwledge-guiding metaphors and the analysis of narrative style allow for a peak behind the scenes of guiding principles. German text.
- Author(s)Margret Dissen
- PublisherFranz Steiner Verlag Wiesbaden GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleHistoria: Einzelschriften
- Series Part/Volume Number209
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranz Steiner Verlag Wiesbaden GmbH
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.