Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMitt Romney and Michele Bachmann are top-tier candidates running for President in 2012. This book compares the candidates head-to-head on their Background, Education & Experience, Appearance, Support, Campaign Skills, and Characteristics. In a matchup between Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann for the GOP mination, who has the edge?
- Author(s)Ron Paul Jones
- Date of Publication25/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.