Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough much has been written about his unique brand of politics, very little has been told about the personal history of Ron Paul, the man that many credit with being the founder of the modern Tea Party. From his formative years spent in Pennsylvania and his early careers as an obstetrician and a U.S. Air Force flight surgeon to the 12 terms he has served in Congress, this comprehensive volume reveals all of the experiences that shaped Ron Paul into the politician he is today. Landmarks in his congressional career, such as his famously libertarian voting record and his consistent clashes with both Democrats and Republicans, are covered in detail, while more recent chapters chronicle Paul's work with the Tea Party movement, describing its core concepts and how they stem from his ideals. Unapologetically fascinating, this account of his successes and failures demonstrates exactly what it took for Ron Paul to grab the spotlight in American politics.
- Author BiographyJason Rink is an author and freelance writer who has appeared as a guest on FOX Business Channel's America's Nightly Scoreboard, the FOX News program On The Record with Greta Van Susteren, and Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Jason Rink
- PublisherVariant Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVariant Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.