All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $36.01Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRonald Dworkin is widely accepted as the most important and most controversial Anglo-American jurist of the past forty years. And this same-named volume on his work has become a mir classic in the field, offering the most complete analysis and integration of Dworkin's work to date. This third edition offers a substantial revision of earlier texts and, most importantly, incorporates discussion of Dworkin's recent masterwork Justice for Hedgehogs. Accessibly written for a wide readership, this book captures the complexity and depth of thought of Ronald Dworkin. Displaying a long-standing commitment to Dworkin's work, Stephen Guest clearly highlights the scholar's key theories to illustrate a guiding principle over the course of Dworkin's work: that there are right answers to questions of moral value. In assessing this principle, Guest also expands his analysis of contemporary critiques of Dworkin. The third edition includes an updated and complete bibliography of Dworkin's work.
- Author BiographyStephen Guest is Professor of Legal Philosophy at the Faculty of Laws, University College London and a barrister of the Inner Temple, London.
- Author(s)Stephen Guest
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Series TitleJurists: Profiles in Legal Theory
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford Law and Politics
- Weight417 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.