All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionA fun, 'jazzy' piece in rondo form. This was originally written for flute, sopra (with jazz scatting syllables) and pia. Later, an optional flute part was added to take the place of the sopra part. The initial theme is upbeat, with a middle part being more mellow. If you enjoy jazz rhythms and harmonies, you will like this one.
- Author BiographyPatricia Holmberg is a piano teacher and composer who lives in Boulder, Colorado. A native of Central Montana, she moved to Boulder to attend the University of Colorado, from which she holds two music degrees. Most of her compositions have been written for groups she has been working with - both vocal and instrumental. Many of them reflect a strong jazz influence.
- Author(s)Patricia T Holmberg
- Date of Publication11/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.