All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate compendium featuring the very best of Rookie from the 2014-2015 year. As always, it's full of beautiful art and photographs, playlists, DIY tutorials, advice ranging from how to get over trauma to how to write a college admissions essay, interviews with Rookie role models like TLC, FKA Twigs, and Laverne Cox, exclusive content from some of Rookie's favourite humans, plus a sticker sheet and poster. Like a cleaned up Vice for switched on teenagers, Rookie champions positive media for young people, especially girls.
- Author Biography<b>Tavi Gevinson </b>is the editor-in-chief and founder of Rookie, an online magazine for teenage girls. Tavi s career in media began when she created the blog Style Rookie in 2008 at age 11. She was profiled by<i>The New Yorker</i>in 2010, and in 2011, at 15, launched Rookie. Six days after its debut, Rookie received more than one million pageviews. Tavi has since spoken at TEDxTeen, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Sydney Opera House, the New Yorker Festival, the Commonwealth Club of California, the University of Wisconsin s Distinguished Lecture Series, the Brooklyn Museum, the Melbourne Writers Festival, and the Economist's The World in 2011. Tavi is also an actress, having most recently starred in Kenneth Lonergan s Tony-nominated <i>This Is Our Youth</i> on Broadway alongside Michael Cera and Kieran Culkin.
- Author(s)Tavi Gevinson
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight952 g
- Width226 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.