Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.63
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.49
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.02
About this product
- DescriptionSummertown Readers are aimed at young adults/adults studying business English or using English at work. The storylines offer intrigue, murder and mystery to capture the reader and encourage reading for pleasure. Each reader is supported by an audio CD and comes with a unit glossary. A holiday hotel outside Tokyo, a pensione in Milan, a country house hotel in the English countryside, this collection of short stories describes the adventures and disasters, funny and frightening, romantic and sad, that everybody has experienced when staying in a hotel.
- Author BiographyJames Schofield has worked for various organisations including the British Council around the world. He is now a senior communication consultant at Siemens in Munich. He is married and has seven children and is currently writing a best-selling airport novel so he can send them to university.
- Author(s)James Schofield
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummertown Publishing Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width124 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Running Time88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.