All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis fabulous, step-by-step book is designed to walk you through the basic decisions that go into creating a custom-built home. Targeted toward timber frame design, the book is universal in its presentation of appealing barn style and country style homes. Any couple or family planning a custom designed home should start here. The book offers information about home essentials, such as windows, doors, and fireplaces, and illustrates the possibilities when it comes to the look and feel of a home and its living spaces. Pages and pages of photos offer gorgeous examples for couples making decisions on dimensions, configurations, and decor for everything from the powder rooms to the great room. Peruse dozens of kitchens for examples of cabinet and countertop colors, more than 30 images of fireplaces, and many more pictures of bedrooms, dining areas, loft spaces, home offices, formal living rooms, even recreational areas. Exterior shots help a homeowner choose the look that's right for them. Plus, twenty floor plans are presented to study, and there is advice for crafting your own living space.
- Author BiographyTina Skinner is a professional writer specializing in outdoor and design subjects.
- Author(s)Tina Skinner,Tony Hanslin
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100s of photos
- Weight600 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.