All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- Description'Room in Your Heart' is a collection of twelve romantic short stories by Wendy Clarke, a regular writer of fiction for national magazines. All of these stories have previously been published in 'The People's Friend' magazine and if you like stories with emotional depth and a satisfying ending, then this collection is for you. What Shirley Blair, Commissioning Fiction Editor for 'The People's Friend', says about the author: 'In less than three years Wendy Clarke has become one of The People's Friend's most valued writers, offering our readers a range of themes and a level of emotional satisfaction that is rare in the short story format.' Read These When I've Gone: Mark wonders whether it is a good idea to meet up with Rachel after two years - until she hands him a bundle of letters. The Girl in the Photograph: A cottage in the Lake District opens Cassie's eyes to where her real love lies. The Courting Cake: Will a family recipe help Lorna find the man of her dreams? Those things You Never Told Me: They thought love would last for ever but should Robert and Yasmin have been more honest with each other? Let's Start Again: A missing suitcase helps Claire to regain her confidence but will it save her marriage? Every Time We Say Goodbye: Paula finally sees what really matters when she is invited to a murder mystery evening. For Your Eyes Only: Willow wouldn't be seen dead in her mother's yellow 2CV but the little yellow car helps her to find love. A Bicycle Made for Two: Since they were children, Cathy has always taken the lead but maybe it's time to let Matthew make some choices. Second Chances: A visit to the hotel she stayed in as a child, helps Annie see that regret is a wasted emotion. I See Her Beauty Every Day: Through her grandmother's memories, Leanne discovers that t all beauty is skin deep. One Step at a Time: The school reunion brings back memories Carole would rather forget but, during the evening, she also discovers some truths. Room in Your heart: Will a holiday in Porlock help Julia make an important decision or just bring back painful memories?
- Author BiographyWendy Clarke is a full time writer of women's fiction. She started writing when the primary school she taught in closed down and after completing two creative writing courses, began writing short fiction for magazines. Since then, she has sold nearly a hundred short stories and her work regularly appears in national women's magazines such as The People's Friend, Take a Break Fiction Feast and Woman's Weekly. She has also written serials and a number of non-fiction magazine articles. Wendy lives with her husband, cat and step-dog in Sussex and when not writing is usually dancing, singing or watching any programme that involves food! Room in Your Heart is Wendy's first collection of short stories.
- Author(s)Wendy Clarke
- Date of Publication26/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.