All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new, limited edition of the modern classic The Room on the Broom. Fifteen years after it was first published, the kindly witch and her helpful animal friends continue to delight children and adults the world over. The Room on the Broom was created by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, the most successful picture book partnership ever. Join the witch and her cat, a dog, a bird and a frog as they thwart the greedy dragon in this special anniversary edition.
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson is the outrageously talented, prize-winning author of the world's most-loved picture books, and was the 2011-2013 UK Children's Laureate. Her books include The Gruffalo, which has sold over 5 million copies worldwide and has been translated into over 50 languages. Julia also writes fiction as well as poems, plays and songs -- and her brilliant live children's shows are always in demand. Julia and her husband Malcolm divide their time between Sussex and Edinburgh. Axel Scheffler is a star illustrator whose warm and funny illustrations have achieved world-wide acclaim and won numerous awards. In addition to his picture books, Axel is the illustrator of wonderful novelty and gift books, such as the bestselling The Bedtime Bear and Mother Goose's Nursery Rhymes. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight210 g
- Width279 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.