All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn-depth investigation of Hebrew verb morphology in light of cutting edge theories of morphology and lexical semantics An original theory about the semantic content of roots An account of how roots function in word-formation A wide empirical basis containing a complete corpus of verb-creating roots in Hebrew
- Author(s)Maya Arad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 63
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.