All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionShedding light on one of the most remarkable and original figures among German Marxist thinkers, this volume presents a selection of engaging writings by Rosa Luxemburg. Revealing how Luxemburg was one of the earliest victims of fascism and was murdered in Berlin in 1919 for her beliefs, this compilation includes rare pieces previously unavailable in English. Antated and placed in context, these writings illustrate Luxemburg's aversion to splits in the Labor movement--particularly in Germany and Russia--and examine her thinking about culture, nationalism, and women's rights. Reviews and documentation on the history of the Left are also included.
- Author BiographyMichael Jones is the editor of August Thalheimer and German Communism. He is a frequent contributor to Revolutionary History.
- Author(s)Rosa Luxemburg
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleRevolutionary History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10, No. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMike Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.