All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vividly illustrated mograph on the life and work of Rose Cumming, perhaps the most flamboyant, exciting, and influential of the so-called 'Great Lady Decorators' who invented the field of professional decorating in the early 20th century.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Simpson is an author and editor. For three decades, he served as contributing editor and writer for Architectural Digest. Sarah Cumming Cecil is president and principal at the Rose Cumming interior design firm and continues the design tradition established by its eponymous founder.
- Author(s)Jeffrey H. Simpson,Sarah Cumming Cecil
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note250 Colour and Black and White
- Weight1851 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine36 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.