Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionBook 9 in the bestselling Mellow Summers SeriesMel and Greg are on a romantic getaway when murder falls into their laps.While spending time at an exclusive resort, Mel discovers a body, except when she tries to tell someone, it disappears. Soon the same body appears wherever she goes, and the other tourists, including Greg, believe that she has imagined the entire affair.Can Mel solve the mystery before she, too, believes she has lost her mind?
- Author BiographyMs. McNulty began writing short stories at an early age. That passion continued through college until she published her first book: Legends Lost: Amborese under the pen name of Nova Rose. Since then, she has gone on to publish a mystery series, children's books, and even a dystopian series. Recently, her grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, causing her to visit her grandparents and record her grandfather's memoirs before they become lost. The final result is Grandpa's Stories: The 20th Century as My Grandfather Lived It. She did this to preserve her family history before it becomes lost. Ms. McNulty currently lives in West Virginia, where she enjoys hiking, being outside, crocheting, or simply sitting around and doing nothing. She continues writing and is busy working on the next book in her Mellow Summers Series as well as her science fiction adventure series: Solaris.
- Author(s)Janet McNulty
- PublisherMmp Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMmp Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.