Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionRosettes 2: Scroll Saw Patterns, the second book of the Rosettes: Scroll Saw Patterns series, is designed to be a quick reference for crafting projects, giving the user a large library of over 1300 rosette patterns from which to work. Each style of rosette is cropped to eight sizes per page, allowing for simple mix-and-match design techniques.
- Author BiographyMarcus Clemons is a Jack-of-All-Trades, being an artist of multiple media. The Rosettes: Scroll Saw Patterns series arose from his work as a luthier and the need for personalization of custom musical instruments. Marcus currently resides in Maine, enjoying a simpler way of life.
- Author(s)Marcus W Clemons Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.