All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Musicians Institute Press). Go one on one with MI instructor Ross Bolton to get that funk groove with your guitar! This book/audio pack covers: movable 7th, 9th, 13th and sus4 chords; 16th-te scratching; straight vs. swing; slides; single-te skank and palm muting; songs and progressions; and more. The audio includes 70 full-band tracks and is accessed online using the unique code inside each book and can be streamed or downloaded. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication12/09/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight195 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.