All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication presents, for the first time, the artistic life-work of Roswitha Ennemoser (1953 - 2008) to the public. Her oeuvre is in the tradition of constructive-concrete art and from early on it was distinguished by a reduced language of forms. Not only the serial and mainly multi-part objects (wall hung and free-standing) but also her writings come from in-depth analysis of perception.
- Author BiographySonja Gruber, Maris Liska, Berhold Ecker, MUSAMuseum Start Gallery Artothek, Vienna, Austria
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- Languageger, eng
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationAustria
- Content Note118 colour illustrations, 118 farb. Abb.
- Weight785 g
- Edited byBerthold Ecker,Maris Liska,Sonja Gruber
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.