All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionHow do nprofits and charities work? What problems do they need to solve? In Rotary Clubs, readers will discover the ways this organization contributes positively to the world. Sidebars and backmatter ask questions for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCommunity Connections: How Do They Help?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width193 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.