Rotary Wing Flight: An Edited Reprint of Selected Portions of the US Army Field Manual 1-51 by U.S. Army (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.33Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionHelicopter aerodynamics, common flight techniques, rmal field operations, and precautionary measures and critical conditions are discussed. This is U.S. Army handbook FM 1-51.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the government agency that regulates and sets standards for the aviation industry. The National Aeronautical Charting Office (NACO) is a division of the FAA dedicated to aeronautical chart research, drafting, maintenance and publication.
- Author(s)U.S. Army
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleFAA Handbooks Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout, charts throughout, tables throughout
- Weight314 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byNicholas Ean
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.