CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of models for the behaviour of gas bearings, particularly of the aspects affecting the stability of the system. The text begins with a discussion of the mathematical models, identifying the stiffness and damping coefficients, and describing the behaviour of the models in unstable regions. It then turns to apply these results to bearings: static characteristics and stability of various rotor systems and an extensive discussion of air rings.
- Author(s)Krysztof Czolczynski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/1999
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.