All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of texts resulting from supplications by the University of Paris for papal benefice support in the second half of the fourteenth century provides new biographical information on some 1600 Parisian masters, many of them previously undocumented.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Courtenay, Ph.D. (1967), Harvard, is the Charles Homer Haskins Professor of Medieval History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He has published extensively in the areas of medieval intellectual history and the history of universities. Among his recent books are Schools and Scholars in Fourteenth-Century England (Princeton, 1987) and Parisian Scholars in the Early Fourteenth Century (Cambridge, 1999).
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEducation & Society in the Middle Ages & Renaissance
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1362 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byEric D. Goddard,William J. Courtenay
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.