All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the four traits of the best performing, but least kwn, breakout firms in BRIC countries Rough diamonds are the best performing firms in the BRIC (Brazil-Russia-India-China) countries. These firms compare favorably with the top 500 firms and the top 25 manufacturing firms in their countries and comparable firms worldwide, exceeding them profit margins and return on assets over an extended time period. This book outlines who these firms are and explains their exemplary performance through the Four Cs for Sustaining High Performance: Capitalizing on late development; Creating Market Inclusive Niches; Crafting Operational Excellence; and Cultivating Profitable Growth. * Offers a description of the four major traits that high performance companies in Brazil, Russia, India and China have in common * Contains company profiles from BRIC countries that have proved to be successful * Written Sam Park the president at Skolkovo-Ernst & Young for Emerging Market Studies and Chair Professor of Strategy at Moscow School of Management Skolkovo This important resource outlines the four traits of the best performing, but least kwn, breakout firms in BRIC countries.
- Author BiographySeung Ho Park is executive director at Skolkovo Business School Ernst & Young Institute for Emerging Market Studies (IEMS) and Chair Professor of Strategy at Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO. He was the founding president of Samsung Economic Research Institute in China and the BAT Chair Professor at the China Europe International Business School. Nan Zhou is research fellow at IEMS and assistant professor at Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO. Gerardo R. Ungson is the Y. F. Chang Endowed Chair Professor of International Business at the College of Business, San Francisco State University, and a Non-Resident Senior Research Fellow at IEMS.
- Author(s)Gerardo R. Ungson,Nan Zhou,Seung-ho Park
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.