All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionRough Guide DIRECTIONS Edinburgh is the perfect companion whether you're on a week-long break or flying visit to the popular Scottish capital. This full-colour, pocket guide includes 27 themed sections - from Royal Edinburgh and Literary Edinburgh to galleries and museums and traditional pubs. The main section of the guide: 'Places', gives a district-by-district account of the sights, restaurants, shops, transport links and nightlife - all generously illustrated. In addition there is comprehensive festivals coverage. Every listing and review is pinpointed on accompanying user-friendly maps, and the book is richly illustrated with hundreds of specially commissioned photos throughout.
- Author BiographyDonald Reid is co-author of the Rough Guide to Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands.
- Author(s)Donald Reid
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date22/07/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight264 g
- Width107 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.