All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Paris is the ultimate insider's guide to Europe's most elegant and romantic city. Inspirational photography, neighbourhood-by-neighbourhood accounts and detailed, full-colour maps help you get the most out of a visit to Paris - whether that means the Eiffel Tower and a boat trip on the Seine, or visits to offbeat art galleries and hidden-away gardens. Frank, incisive reviews take you straight to the best of the city's cafes, restaurants and nightlife venues, from the ultra-stylish to the magnificently traditional, while tell-it-like-it-is listings help you find the right accommodation for your budget, whether that's a boutique design hotel on the Left Bank, a grand classic on the Right, or just a perfect budget hideaway. The Rough Guide to Paris is the perfect companion for a city break or a longer stay. Make the most of your time with The Rough Guide to Paris.
- Author(s)Rough Guides,Ruth Blackmore
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight397 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement14th edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.