All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince her suicide at age thirty, Sylvia Plath (1932-1963) has been celebrated for her impeccable and ruthless poetry. Rough Magic probes the events of Plath's life, including her turbulent marriage to the poet Ted Hughes.
- Author BiographyTeacher and journalistPaul Alexander is the editor of Ariel Ascending, a collection of essays about Sylvia Plath, as well as books on James Dean and Andy Warhol. He lives in New York City, where he is at work on a book about J. D. Salinger.
- Author(s)Paul Alexander
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Note16pp photographs
- Weight542 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.