All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book picks up where Rich Siegel's blog, RoundSeventeen, leaves off. A compilation of short stories about advertising, sex, death, religion, parenting and doggy doo-doo. If you're looking for 200 pages of well-hewn grumpiness, you have come to the right place.
- Author BiographyRich Siegel, a 44-year-old copywriter, has been in the advertising business for more than 30 years. In addition to many award winning campaigns, he has been involved with two feature films, one animated TV show and authored a previous book, Tuesdays With Mantu, My Adventures with a Nigerian Con Artist.
- Author(s)Rich Siegel
- PublisherErupting Volcano Publications
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintErupting Volcano Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.