All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little girl's urban neighbourhood becomes a discovery ground for all things round, square and rectangular in this lyrical picture book. Most items are Asian in origin, others universal: round rice bowls and a found pebble, square dim sum and the boxes that the pizzas come in, rectangular Chinese lace and a very special pencil case. Bright, whimsical art accompanies the narrative rhyme and a short glossary adds cultural significance to the objects featured in the book. Perfect for read-alouds or one-on-one sharing.
- Author BiographyRoseanne Thong is the author of many books for children, including Red Is a Dragon, Round Is a Tortilla and, most recently, Green Is a Chile Pepper. For more information about Roseann Thong, visit www.greenfield-thong.com. Grace Lin is a children's author and illustrator who graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design. She is the author of many books for young readers, including Where the Mountain Meets the Moon, a 2010 Newbery Honour Book. For more information about Grace Lin, visit www.gracelin.com.
- Author(s)Roseanne Thong
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight200 g
- Width229 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Grace Lin
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.