All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the characteristic features and political consequences of social interaction when the parties' intentions are transparent, and when they are opaque. The author develops a theory of association and uses it to elucidate, assess and extend Rousseau's views of human nature, civil society, the market ecomy and the republican state.
- Author BiographyGREG HILL is a Strategic Advisor in the City of Seattle's Department of Finance, USA.
- Author(s)Greg Hill
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.