All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionRouting in Opportunistic Networks focuses on the basics of opportunistic networks, modeling and communication in opportunistic networks, routing in opportunistic networks, and collaboration and cooperation in opportunistic networks. The editors will cover such topics as mobility characterization and discovery in opportunistic networks, scheduling and medium access control in opportunistic networks as well as testbed, tools, and measurements for opportunistic networks.
- Author BiographyDr. Woungang is an Associate professor, Department of Computer Science, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada. Dr. Dhurandher is an Associate Professor, Division of Information Technology, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of Delhi, India. Dr. Anpalagan is a professor at Ryerson University. Dr. Vasilakos is a professor at the Dept. of Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Western Macedonia, Greece.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight806 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlagan Anpalagan,Athanasios V. Vasilakos,Isaac Woungang,Isaac Zhang,Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.